wow! I just got done emailing you and was missing you but I was doing OK and then I look at all these posts and I have a giant lump in my throat! Seriously I have tears in my eyes. I miss you - my down to earth, darling, super mom friend. wow! I loved all the pictures even though they made me feel homesick for your family. The dog picts almost make me want one. What a DARLING dog. And I loved all the other pictures of you and your family. miss you tons!!!
3 comments:
look at that red hair! LOVE the update, been thinkin about you guys lately.
wow! I just got done emailing you and was missing you but I was doing OK and then I look at all these posts and I have a giant lump in my throat! Seriously I have tears in my eyes. I miss you - my down to earth, darling, super mom friend. wow! I loved all the pictures even though they made me feel homesick for your family. The dog picts almost make me want one. What a DARLING dog. And I loved all the other pictures of you and your family. miss you tons!!!
You are one brave soul my friend!!! They are both absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment