Yes, I did it! I am sure you can not believe it either. My fantastic running partner, Amy, and I completed a half marathon in the rolling hills of Amish Country. When I say rolling hills, I mean ROLLING HILLS!! I have never seen so many hills in my life. It was definitely more work than I anticipated, but well worth it. I absolutely LOVE running with Amy and hope to do many more races with her in the future. I could not have completed the race without the support of my cheerleaders. Mike and the kids would drive and stop to cheer us on every couple of miles. As much as it was a long day for myself it must have felt even longer for Mike. He was such a great support. Seeing their faces every couple of miles is what kept me going. It meant more to me than they will ever know. The highlight of the entire day is when our little ones ran with us across the finish line. I hope they will always remember all the high-fives they gave us that day...as I will!!
Losing Teeth!
13 years ago
1 comments:
I'm sooo glad you got to do that race-and that you have a running partner!! I miss being there to hang out with you and I can't believe how big your children are!!
Yeah for you!!
Post a Comment